Primary Job Duties:
- Perform complete physical exams and assessments of patients including urgent, emergent, and non‐urgent
- Select, order, perform and interpret tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient
condition and augment physical findings.
- Analyze reports and findings of tests to diagnose patient.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to
treat or prevent illness and injury.
- Perform procedures including but not limited to, laceration repair, orthopedics, and provide referrals to medical specialists.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results and prescribed treatments with patients.
- Notate findings and treatment course in patient chart including follow‐up notes.